Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan

I'm writing this menu plan with a tad of grumpiness.  I've boycotted my journal for the last few days since I haven't lost anything in almost a week.  It's frustrating, but...I must continue, right?  Tighten things up.  I'm sure it's because of my son's birthday, and that I made sweets last week.  This week will hopefully be better.

Budget wise, I'm feeling really confident (talk about moody, lol).  We were able to stretch so much money last week, and we didn't even use all the meat we bought.  We took money our early, because another grocery store was having a huge sale on chicken.  I bought a whole roaster for 5 bucks!  I wish it was organic, but it will have to do.


Sunday: Chicken drumsticks with hubs best rub (will post the recipe!)
Monday: Roasted Whole Chicken
Tuesday: Choir night (leftovers!)
Wednesday: Pork Loin -- I will be adjusting this recipe to not use sugar, and will be posting the results!
Thursday:  Chicken quarters - I should mention I bought 4 chicken quarters for 3 bucks, tyvm!! :D
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Improvise!

For more menu's check out Organizing Junkie



3 comments: