Thursday, January 3, 2013

Food Journal -- Day 3

This morning I woke up hungry, but once I had some coffee I felt ok.  About 10:00 my blood sugar felt like it dropped.  I had to run to the grocery store to get a green pepper and an onion for the deer chili for dinner, and it started dropping while I was out (of course).  My hands shook, and my mind raced while I was putting everything in the crock pot.  It cleared up about an hour later.  I'll be so glad when my body resets...I hate this feeling.

Since last weigh in: 0
Total lost: 2
Pounds to goal: 26





Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee with half and half
Brunch: Leftover turkey hash
Lunch: turkey pieces and a side salad
Dinner: Deer chili with avocado slices

For snacks, I ran to cashews and turkey bits.

This day has been kinda hard.  It's a good sign.  It means things are working.  I think.  I hope!  I'm not disheartened by there not being any weight loss today.  Honestly, I was surprised by yesterdays loss.  Last year when loosing weight, I averaged 10 pounds a month of loss.  I'm ok with that, and I'd love to have that again.  Need to get through this transition first.

No comments:

Post a Comment