Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Food Journal -- Day 22

Today was a great day.  Starting to feel better, getting off the couch and getting the house cleaned up.  Was a great food day too.

Lost since last weigh in: 1
Total pounds lost: 11
Pounds to goal: 17

Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with half and half
Lunch: Chicken/Avocado Salad
Dinner: Paleo Spaghetti and meat sauce (spaghetti squash noodles)


I'm still glowing from dinner.  It was so incredibly good.  The spaghetti squash was so comforting.  I'm sad that was the only one that grew in my garden this year.  Now I have to go out and buy some.  It's amazing how long they'll sit in your basement and not go bad too.  I harvested it in August, and ate it in January.  How about that.

For snacks, I munched on sunflower seeds.  Wasn't really much of a snack day.

No comments:

Post a Comment