Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Food Journal -- Day 2

This morning started off with a surprise.  I jumped on the scale right away, first thing and I was already down two pounds from yesterday.  Too early I think to be fat, but I'll take it anyway.

Total pounds lost:  2
Pounds to goal:  28 (ok...technically 26, my math didn't add up yesterday)


Breakfast: Two cups of coffee, each with a dash of half and half and two scrambled eggs.
Lunch: Leftover chicken halves from yesterday, with a small portion of cooked carrots
Dinner:  Turkey Hash and a side salad.

Overall I felt ok today.  Around 11:00 I needed to eat lunch.  I got a bit shakey, when I got hungry...a definite sign the switch hasn't flipped yet.  About 2:00 I got sleepy, and almost considered taking a nap.  Really will be glad once the switch is flipped and I start burning fat instead of sugar.  Last year the transition was much harder, physically and emotionally.  I want a sweet after I eat, but it's not an overwhelming need and I'm able to brush it off and move on.

Over all the day has been ok, but I think there's a little carb flu going on.  Very sleepy and tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment