Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Food Journal -- Day 9

Yesterday I felt awful, and even though I didn't each much I still didn't loose anything.  I'm ok with that.  This morning was the first time I didn't feel like eating anything for breakfast.  I'm not sure if it has anything to do with feeling sick all day yesterday, or if my body is just saying it's not hungry.  Either way, if I'm not hungry I don't eat.  Intermittent fasting is part of the primal diet.  So long as fat intake is high, you're body will know it's not in danger of starving.

Today is my son's 10th birthday...we will celebrate of course with cake.  So I don't go into complete cake envy, I'm making my husband and I a special treat thanks to the Civilized Caveman.  If I wasn't so early into my reset, I'd have cake...trust me.  However being that I just started it's not time yet for those kinds of cheats in my mind and it would set back all the work I've accomplished.  Well, maybe not, but I don't want to risk it.



Lost since last weigh in: 0
Total lost: 6
Pounds to goal: 22

Breakfast:  Coffee with creamer (and yes, that was it!)
Lunch: Pulled pork
Dinner: Shepherd's pie, pulled pork


For snacks I had raspberry banana muffins that I made to help with the temptation of cake.  I had to try my cake though, and I did.  I hope I don't regret it tomorrow.  It was tasty, but all the leftovers will be going to gluten eaters.  I've had enough.  I'm sure though my carbs were off the chart, so back to being super strict tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment