Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Food journal -- Day 15

Today started off happily at the same weight I was yesterday. It took so long for those two pounds to disappear I was afraid they'd be back this morning. They weren't.

Lost since last weigh in: 0
Total pounds: 8
Pounds to goal: 20


This has been a strange day. I grazed most of the day on the crock pot chicken I made yesterday.  Just picking at it in the crockpot. I can't say that I actually sat down and had a meal today, so I'll just list what I ate instead.

2 cups of coffee with half and half
Crock pot chicken picked at through out the day
2 hard boiled eggs, mashed up with mustard and salad greens.
Handful of almonds, and blueberries.


It doesn't seem like I ate very much when I list it like that. Funny, once you're in the primal flow I don't think food is on your mind very much. So much so my kids need to remind me it's getting close to lunch and that they're hungry....because I really wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment