Saturday, January 5, 2013

Food Journal -- Day 5

Another pound lost this morning, brings my total to 5 pounds.  Can't wait for these first initial days to be over!!


Since last weigh in: 1
Total lost: 5
Pounds to goal: 23
What I weighed: 168!


Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee, 2 sausages and 2 eggs over easy
Lunch: sautéd cabbage and bratwurst
Dinner: butterflied leg of lamb, cabbage, and mushrooms

I think I may be over the hump now.  My legs have started to ache like they did last year, but it isn't nearly as bad.  Last year, the pain was quite intense.   I took pain medicine...I'm not exactly sure why my legs hurt when I go through this process, perhaps it's sugar withdrawal, or something.  My energy was up today, and we cleaned house and took down the Christmas tree and all that.  Over all, good day.  Easier day.  Yeah...I'm thinking I'm over the hump soon, and will have resumed the fat burning! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment