Monday, January 21, 2013

Food Journal -- Day 21

I've been pretty sick these last few days.  I've had more carbs then I probably should, but I'm still on track.  Twenty one days now, and ten pounds gone.  This is exactly how much I lost when I did the first 21 days last year.  Ten pounds is good.

Lost since last weigh in: 2
Total pounds lost: 10
Pounds to goal: 18


Here's what I ate today


Breakfast:
2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 apple, 2 cups of coffee with half and half (huge breakfast!)

Lunch:
Side salad, and a half a bratwurst


Dinner:
Fajita/Chicken Salad


For snacks I ran to an organic trail mix I found that's mostly sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, with a few cashews, almonds and raisins thrown in.  Other then feeling like my head was going to explode, it's been a great day.  I'm over this virus.  It's time for it to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment