Thursday, January 10, 2013

Food Journal - Day 10

Today, I'm back to normal.  Less sweets, more creative cooking and feeling good.  Yesterday was a celebration, and life is meant to be celebrated.  I won't feel bad about the cake anymore.  I won't be having any more either.

Today I will be experimenting with a failed pulled pork.  It's not completely failed, but it's not fantastic. I'm turning it into some stew and altering a recipe I found on the interwebs.  If it's fantastic, I'll post the recipe.

Lost since last weigh in: 0
Total pounds lost: 6
Pounds to go: 22

Breakfast: 2 eggs (I'm really tired of eggs...) and two cups of coffee
Lunch: Last of the leftover shephard's pie
Dinner:  Pork Stew


For snacks, I let myself have one of the muffins I made yesterday, and almonds.  Honestly, today wasn't a heavy snacking day.  I just wasn't hungry most of the day.  This morning I was hungry, and I have to admit, it was nice to be hungry and not feel the anxious shake of having low blood sugar too.  I was just hungry.  That's it.



No comments:

Post a Comment