Friday, January 4, 2013

Food Journal -- Day 4


This morning started off good and bad.  I had a marvelous breakfast, and severe cravings for sweet. It was all I could do not to drink my son's orange juice, and I don't even drink orange juice!  I feel like my body may be ready to make the switch now, and is just fighting me the whole way.  It's sad, honestly.  I've done this  before.  I lived an entire year primal.  I let loose last month, and I feel it's mostly that as to why this has been challenging.  I needed to reset long before December, but I knew it would be mentally healthy for me to wait until after the holidays.

So if you're doing this for the first time, please know the first time around involved tears.  I remember going to the grocery store and crying over pudding.  Yes. Pudding.  There have been no tears this time, but I would be lying if I said it was easy.  Anyway, here are my stats for the day.




Since last weigh in: 2
Total lost: 4
Pounds to goal: 24

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs, avocado slices, topped with chili (holy hell that was amazing too)
Lunch: More Chili!
Dinner: Roasted Chicken, with salad.

I've lost 4 pounds in 4 days.  I'm pretty sure it's still not fat...well, it might be a little, but I haven't felt the reset just yet, so I'm not giving it much weight (I'm so punny!).  It's encouraging that I've lost anything at all...but I'll jump for joy when the first 10 pounds are gone.  Then maybe I'll let myself have an apple or something.  I want some fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment